Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Miss Rose

Not exactly something I personally want but I was attracted to the timelessness of this pair of tights from Arena of Clothes. I had not found anything particularly notable about their first batch and would have missed this sweet find if not for my habit of going through everything >_>

I was instantly drawn by the effortless chic of the rose. Many blogshops have been offering more creative variations, yes I know, but only few have managed to menambat hatiku with the understated elegance like this piece. And at such an affordable price too. I think the free postage promotion also might have something to do with it=P

I'm not so sure about the pink design, seems a little too Moulin Rouge for me but it might look better worn. Perhaps it would do them good to model that pair as well :]


Miss Rose at RM19

No comments: